Hey Bran,
So, I really don't know how to start this, but here it goes, I don't think I've ever written a letter to you, I've never had to, the most I've ever written to you was how much I love you in a birthday card or some other special occasion card. So how's playing first base going up there? I bet your doing really good, I wish I could see you play now, I miss that smile on your face, I miss you telling me you love me every half hour or hour. Even though your always in my heart I still miss you being here. There's been so many things that have changed since you've been gone, We moved out of freeland, the girls are going to a different school now, we got a talking bird, Daddy (Bill) started having some health issues but I know god is watching over him and helping us get through this just like I'm sure you are too. I'm sorry I don't come to visit you as often as I'd really like to, this has been so hard for me. I started a little thing for you, Every holiday or whenever, I get you a matchbox car just like I always did, I guess you could call it a ritual. I found your M3 (Mp3) player, Since we're moving into a new house I packed it with the rest of your stuff until we move, then everything of yours I'm gonna put it in a certain spot in one of the rooms, Just as if you still have your own room. Some of your stuff is in Grammy's closet which I'll probably get once we move again which is in a few weeks. I really miss you alot, actually more than alot, I can't help but think that you should be here with me, but I know your in a better place and your not in pain or anything. You are such a great boy, an AWESOME son, friend, you name it that's you. You are so special not just to me but to EVERYONE and when i say everyone I really mean that. I just want you to know I love you more than the moon, the stars, the sun, the air I breathe, I love you that much and more. Sometimes it still feels like your around me, I guess it's a little hard to explain but I know your here with me. Tell poppop, mommom and grandma Janus I said Hi and I love them and miss them, I'm sure they're taking good care of you. Remember when you were sitting at the kitchen table with your m3 player singing make it rain by fat joe ( I think that's who it was by) and instead of make it rain, you'd say make it rat lol, whenever i think of that, I can still hear you singing it and I kind of laugh a little. I wish I could stop crying for you, I know it won't help bring you back, although if I could cry a big wave and surf up to you I would, just to see your face again and hold you one more time. I promise we'll be together again someday until then this is the best I can do. Well until next time, I love you and miss you buddy,
Love always,
Mommy
This is so beautiful Kelly, it made me tear up.
ReplyDelete